Monday, July 8, 2013

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Hey-o guys! I wanted to let everyone know about something super important going on with me. I'm having surgery tomorrow (July 9th) and will be in the hospital for 4-5 days. I'll be home, but I won't be in the drawing mood for awhile - sorry! Basically, I have this problem called "Scoliosis" (Google it for more information). Hopefully, you back is strait, well mine isn't. It's shaped like an "s" and it aches alot. So, I had a cast type thing for it, but it didn't work, so know I have to have surgery to fix it. It's not contagious, and we have no idea where I got it, but if I don't have surgery, it'll continue to curve more. So, that's why I won't be posting alot. Sorry, but stick around, I should be on around the 20th of this month or so. (no promises tho XD)
Ttyl for now,
~Doodler Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment