Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dr. Who animation!

So, welcome backz! For all those who don't know...I DON'T DO ANIMATIONS! XD I stink at them, they take forever to do, but I was extremely bored one day and started this: 
 
 
 
 
It took 2 days to make. O.o It turned out pretty good, but I don't know if the video will show that or not.  It's really short, I told it to loop a few times so you can get a good look at it. There's no sound, so you don't have to worry about the music already playing on this page >U< So...enjoy! I'll be posting more soon! If you have any questions, comment below or contact me at: Unknownartist8909@gmail.com!
~Doodler Gal

P.s. Idk if that's just me or not, but the video won't play, if you would like to see it, email me and I'll send it to you!

P.s.s. YAYY, I found the solution to the problem. Press the play button and wait a min or so, and it  will play! If it still won't play, again - email me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment