Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happeh Summer Speed Drawing!

Happy summer guys! I was bored, so I decided to do my first - ever speed drawing! It has music, but no words, there's nothing offensive or crude if you were wondering. :) So here goes, a speed drawing with Cheese Doodle: (turn the website's music off by going down to the very bottom and pause it. If the player isn't showing, open the website in Google chrome ;3 )


So whatcha think? I hope you enjoy it, If you want more, comment below! You can also ask questions for the advice column below or email me at: Unknownartist8909@gmail.com :)
~Doodler Gal

P.s. If it won't play, do ... A: press the play button and wait a min or two ... or ... B: Open this website in Google Chrome. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I use this program too!!! :D (One motion Sketch & Paint)... Did I show you this because I was JUST about to x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - cool! And nope, I found this way back in 3rd grade or so >U<

    ReplyDelete