Saturday, July 6, 2013

Art Trade with Cliky Minty!

Hey-o viewers! (Doodler Gal here C: ) Me and my friend Minty decided to do an art trade! We met on Club Penguin, and have been friends ever since! Her blog is here: http://abasketofcherries.blogspot.com/ it's really pretty and super fun! Well, it's time - here's her drawing of Agnus:


(Click her picture to see it larger) I think hers looks AWESOME! If you don't know Minty, make sure to check out her blog - she's super sweet and creative, two awesome traits I like in my buds! :) Here's my drawing:


(Click the pic to see it bigger) It's of Agent Lucy Wilde from Despicable Me 2! What do you think of our drawings? Comment Below! You can do an art trade with me by commenting below or emailing me at: Unknownartist8909@gmail.com ! You can view her art trade post here: (http://abasketofcherries.blogspot.com/2013/07/doodle-gal-despicable-me-2-art-trade.html)
~Doodler Gal

P.s. Isaiah 40:28 - Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

No comments:

Post a Comment