Monday, July 1, 2013

Doctor...Who?

I've been watching Dr. Who for about a month now, I'm on season 4. {Dr. Who is about this alien (he looks like a regular guy) who's named "the doctor" (he's not actually a doctor >u<) - he travels around in a space ship that's disguised as a Police Box (the show is made in England) and fights aliens to save the world.} here's a few pics that I've drawn and also found online:

(Rose Tyler (his assistant) - Done by Meh)


LOLZ - not by meh tho!

Rose Tyler by yours truly X)
 
Enjoy for now! :D
~Doodler Gal

1 comment:

  1. Rose, is not The Doctors side kick now, there was Marther, Dona, Amy (Amelia) Pond. I enjoyed Dona the most I think but then there is Amy's boyfriend Rory. My family is a huge as in HUGE fan of Doctor Who, they doctor is played by Matt Smith at the moment but my favourite was David Tennint. (Also featured in Harry Potter!! *SQUEEE* ) I think I can safely say I watched nearly every episode for the last 4-5 years. My friends and I have a Doctor Who club x3

    Welcome new Doctor Whoer!

    ReplyDelete